Wednesday 2 December 2009

1st Dec Peppermint and Reg to Emily and Aiden

Dear Emily and Aiden,

We didn't mind you leaving a carrot for Reg he really loves them, he thought he wasn't going to get one when Kizzy dog stole the first one, he very nearly forgot himself and chased after her but just remembered at the last minute.
I'm glad you enjoyed tidying up after Reg you may find you may have to do it everyday!
Reg has decided to have a go at flying today, he won't know where to land as he normally needs a roof top to land on.
Your house and car are not very christmassy. I seem to remember last year your mam got some christmas cd's from the loft, so i'm going to have a go at getting up there to get them.
If I'm missing in the morning please send someone up to the loft to rescue me.
Reg and I loved our cuddley toys that yoou gave us to hug. Reg seems a lot more settled we've been n contact wth his parents and they are going to try and send him some photos. love you lots peppermint and Reggie
P.S. I've got these magic growing things for you to do, let's see which one turns out the best. x

No comments:

Post a Comment