Tuesday 1 December 2009

journal entry Peppermint to Emily and Aiden

(Peppermints Reply)

Dear Emily and Aiden,

I'm having to write this very sneakily so Uncle Paul does not see me! I was going tot write to you last night but the weather was so cold we got delayed when the sleigh we were traveling in froze! Reg and i were so tired that we could not be bothered to move!!

Rudolph is Reggie's uncle, Reg wants to be just like him when he grows up he already has a big red nose just like his Uncles.
I had a lovely Christmas but I missed you lots and lots, I'm so pleased to be back here with you and Aiden.

I have sneaked into your room and listened to your cd, I really love the Night before Christmas poem and I couldn't believe it was Santa reading it I felt like I was back home! ( I hope uncle Paul did not hear me he was singing very loudly), Reg didn't come because he was scared in case he got caught, I think he's a bit home sick so I gave him a Christmas book with pictures of Reindeer's in to keep him happy.

Can't wait till you get back home from school
lots of love Peppermint and Reg xxxxx

p.s. I forgot to mention that sometimes Reg makes a mess (poo) in his basket - would you please clean it up!! ( it's quite safe for boys and girls to eat it if they want - magic reindeer poo is quite tasty)

No comments:

Post a Comment