Thursday 3 December 2009

Dear all,

I climbed into the loft to get the Cd's because I'm finding your house a bit boring there is nothing here very christmassy and it's making Reg and i homesick! I thought you could play some Christmas music on the Cd player it would make your house a bit more jolly and us feel more at home. I'm glad you have started your growing things, I hear Aiden's is the snowman and Emily's is the Santa - whose is the tree? I can't wait to see what they look like when they are fully grown.
Reg and I love our beds they are so warm and cosy. I did laugh when you brought us downstairs and we found Reg on the rooftops, he says he's getting good at landing.

Lots of love Peppermint and Reg xxx

P.S. I didn't mind you ripping out a page of the book x

No comments:

Post a Comment